This Week’s Guests:
For most of my adult life, I believed that healing had to be a hands-on practice rooted in Western medicine. It wasn’t until I was touched by a Oneness monk in India and had a life-transforming awakening, that I understood the spiritual aspect of healing. Now, I want to go one step further. I want to give you insight into a kind of healing that doesn’t even involve touching: reconnective healing. It might sound hard to believe, but all I ask is that you listen with an open mind and an open heart.
This is such a special episode that I have two guests instead of just one! Dr. Eric Pearl is a pioneer in the field of energy healing, and the author of The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself. The book has become an international bestseller and is now available in 40 languages. Jillian Fleer is Dr. Pearl’s co-instructor for their various programs. Together, they’ll explain how reconnective healing works, why it doesn’t require training or rules, and how much it’s backed by science.
Find Out More About Eric and Jillian Here:
In This Episode:
- [02:00] – What is reconnective healing all about, and how does it work?
- [03:58] – Eric explains what it looks like when someone is getting healed through reconnective healing.
- [05:38] – Jillian steps in to explain reconnective healing from her perspective, and how the reconnective healing frequencies are distinguishable from what we call “energy” as we know it.”
- [07:58] – We hear in more depth about the differences between reconnective healing and energy that Jillian just mentioned.
- [11:41] – What would Eric tell someone who’s skeptical about this kind of healing and is closed off to the possibility?
- [13:21] – Stephan responds to Eric’s answer about how to reach someone who is skeptical, sharing his own perspective on the topic.
- [14:10] – Jillian explains why they don’t need to worry about “smiley faces or frowny faces,” as Stephan has just put it.
- [16:37] – The divine is not a belief, but an experience, Stephan explains.
- [18:33] – Jillian loves the way Stephan has just explained receiving reconnective healing.
- [20:12] – With reconnective healing, people get very involved in “how do I do it?”, Eric points out. But there are no how-tos, no steps, no procedures, and no techniques.
- [22:26] – Eric compares and contrasts other kinds of healing with reconnective healing, explaining where it fits in the spectrum.
- [25:16] – A lot of it has to do with not directing it, Jillian says, then clarifies what she means by this.
- [26:44] – If there’s no technique, how does one know they’re going to a good practitioner who can actually deliver results?
- [30:57] – Some of us may take on our health challenges for the learning and evolution of those close to us, Eric explains. Jillian then points out that there’s a system of oneness that “just is” in reconnective healing.
- [34:30] – Jillian mentions their course, Reconnective Healing Online Essentials. She and Stephan then take a moment to rave about Thinkific.
- [35:41] – Eric talks about the book Science Confirms Reconnective Healing by Dr. Konstantin Korotkov. He then talks about the scientific support for reconnective healing.
- [37:06] – Stephan interrupts for a moment to recommend listening to the episode with Jacob Liberman if you’re interested in light.
- [38:31] – We hear about how Stephan got a better experience of his own theta brain waves.
- [40:30] – Eric shares his take on different types of brain waves, and what they mean for healing.
- [44:29] – Eric lists some of the places and dates where he and Jillian will be teaching throughout this year.
- [45:17] – We hear more about some of the benefits of taking the online program that Eric and Jillian have previously mentioned.
- [47:44] – Stephan shares a story of blessing someone who he hadn’t thought about or been in contact with for years.
- [49:22] – Jillian takes a moment to talk about Eric’s book.
- [52:26] – We’re perfect the way we are, Jillian says. She then shares a story about the tie between reconnective healing and believing that you are enough.
- [55:05] – With reconnective healing, once you learn to facilitate it, you find that your most recent healings are always the most exciting ones.
- [56:57] – Jillian discusses the definition of “healing.” Eric then offers the example of a hypothetical child or adult with cerebral palsy.
- [62:23] – Where can listeners take the next step to learn more or work with Eric and Jillian?
Links and Resources:
- The Reconnection
- Dr. Eric Pearl – The Reconnection on Facebook
- The Reconnection on Instagram
- @TheReconnection on Twitter
- About Dr. Eric Pearl
- About Jillian Fleer
- Jillian Kalish Fleer on Facebook
- The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself
- Conscious Life Expo
- Donny Epstein’s Transformational Gate
- Robert Allen on the Optimized Geek
- Adam Siddiq on the Optimized Geek
- Dr. Harry Adelson on the Optimized Geek
- Reconnective Healing Online Essentials
- Science Confirms Reconnective Healing
- Jacob Liberman on the Optimized Geek
- 40 Years of Zen
- Chris Keane on the Optimized Geek
- Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Oneness University
- Marianne Williamson
Your Checklist of Actions to Take:
☑ Be open to other forms of healing that involve spiritual medication rather than traditional medicine.
☑ Become familiar with reconnective healing, a form of non-touch healing that brings through frequencies of energy, light, and information.
☑ Open myself up to other ideologies and modalities of healing. Take time to learn and discover things that expand beyond the norm.
☑ Make it a priority to keep myself in a balanced state. My goal should be to feel whole, coherent and in harmony with my mind and body.
☑ Trust in the healing experience. Just like religion, God is more of an experience rather than a belief.
☑ Aside from experiencing a new form of healing, learn how to share and spread the practice to others. It’s always better to give than to receive.
☑ Avoid the feeling of attachment and learn how to let go of the things the produce negativity in my life. These are culprits of disproportionate energy.
☑ Take Dr. Eric Pearl’s and Jillian Fleer’s online course, Reconnective Healing Online Essentials, to start my reconnective healing journey.
☑ Grab a copy of Dr. Eric Pearl’s bestselling book The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself.
S: In this episode number 135, we’re gonna delve into energy healing. I asked that you have an open mind. I was a skeptic almost my entire adult life, I know what it’s like, but I also know what it’s like to be on the other side. In 2012, I was touched by a Oneness monk in India and I had an awakening experience. It was incredible and I’ve never looked back. I went from agnostic to spiritual. I ask that you have that same opportunity by having an open mind and an open heart. Our two guests today are Dr. Eric Pearl and Jillian Fleer. Dr. Pearl is a pioneer in the field of energy healing. He’s the author of the Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself, an international bestseller available on 40 languages that’s been endorsed by Deepak Chopra and Wayne Dyer. He’s been featured on The Dr. Oz Show, in The New York Times and on CNN. He’s presented at United Nations and Madison Square Garden. Also joining us is Jillian Fleer who leads The Reconnection’s internal team and is co-instructor for online and worldwide live programs along with Dr. Pearl. Welcome both of you to the show.
J: Thank you.
E: Thank you for having us on your program.
S: I got to experience your healing at a Conscious Life Expo two years ago. Let’s actually start there. What is this reconnective healing thing all about? How does it work?
E: Reconnective healing is a quantum physics described, quantified form of what you would think of as an energy healer.