This Week’s Guest:
The female multiple orgasm is an elusive treasure that, while not always easy to achieve, is at least commonly desired. For men,the idea of having multiple orgasms may sound downright impossible without some recovery time in between! But that doesn’t have to be the case. Tantric techniques can allow men to experience breathtaking multiple or prolonged orgasms.
Are you ready to learn how? Pay close attention to this incredible episode with sex expert Lawrence Lanoff. Lawrence is a best-selling author and award-winning filmmaker who’s here to open your eyes to a whole new kind of sex. We’ll take a deep dive into tantric sex and talk about how it can enhance pleasure between partners. Lawrence will also explain how sexual energy functions and why it’s so important in creative pursuits.
Find Out More About Lawrence Here:
In This Episode:
- [01:52] – Lawrence starts things off by sharing his story, revealing how his early experiences have shaped his life and path.
- [05:01] – When did Lawrence start practicing tantra with other people, as in tantric sex?
- [07:24] – Lawrence discusses what tantra is, and how you can use it to take normal sex to a whole new level.
- [10:21] – Stephan talks about his interview with Jaiya on this podcast, relating some points he learned from her to what Lawrence has been saying.
- [12:27] – What’s the framework that underpins tantra, and why does that framework work so well for so many people?
- [16:33] – The reason Lawrence feels so strongly about this is that after traveling the world teaching, he has discovered that people always have questions about tantra, no matter where in the world he is.
- [18:38] – Lawrence’s experience is that most people are unable to articulate their fantasies to their partner, or to share them openly. He then discusses why so much of our sexual exploration in our culture is related to porn.
- [21:04] – Lawrence’s views on porn aren’t black and white, he explains, and in certain situations it can be a good choice. Stephan then talks about the ways in which porn can be problematic.
- [26:12] – We hear about what it means to be turned on and existing in that state without just rushing for the ejaculation. A natural consequence of this, Lawrence explains, is foreplay.
- [28:42] – Stephan talks about the fact that pornography is two-dimensional and performance-based, not reality.
- [31:20] – Lawrence compares tantra to a college class that you actually get to have fun studying.
- [31:55] – One of the exercises Lawrence recommends is taking the time to slow down and create safe space with your partner.
- [35:29] – For a lot of people, Lawrence explains, the issue is accepting that pleasure is okay.
- [36:25] – Lawrence talks about multiple orgasms for men.
- [39:56] – The first step is understanding what is possible in terms of expanding pleasure and your runway.
- [43:15] – Stephan points out that this isn’t about being hedonistic, but rather that it’s sacred. He recommends listeners check out his conversation with Dr. Pat Allen.
- [45:34] – Lawrence talks about how the chakras relate to tantric sex. They’re a metaphor for understanding or thinking about energy, he explains.
- [51:33] – Lawrence discusses connecting sexual energy all the way from the root to the brain and the crown.
- [53:00] – Stephan talks about an exercise that he did, similar to the energy work Lawrence has been talking about.
- [54:34] – What are Lawrence’s thoughts on squirting? It’s not about the physical act, he explains, so much as what goes into allowing that to happen.
- [57:50] – How can people reach Lawrence?